Shefford Community Hall Government Guidelines.
Although most legal restrictions have been lifted and many people have been vaccinated it is still possible to catch and spread the virus. It is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk while no situation is risk free.
Hirers must manage those that attend their class to minimise Covid transmission by following the list below -
* People must not enter the hall if they are experiencing any Covid-19 Symptoms.
* You must ensure that the hand sanitizer supplied is used regularly and when entering and leaving the hall.
* The premises must be kept well ventilated to reduce the risk of transmission.
* Encourage sensible social distancing of 2 metres with a maximum of 25 persons permitted in the hall.
* Face that are worn and removed whilst in the hall must be placed in individual personal protective bags. At the end of your activity they must be taken away from the premises and disposed of.
* The kitchen area may be used. Hands must be washed or sanitized before entering and when leaving the kitchen area. All crockery and cutlery used must be thoroughly washed and dried and put away and all kitchen surfaces cleaned after the activity.
* The hall is cleaned and sanitized before you arrive but you are responsible for cleaning of all touchpoints, such as door and cupboard handles.
* All rubbish created during the hire must be placed in the black waste bin to the right of the front door as you exit.
* Inform the booking officer the amount of tables and chairs required.
We will continue to follow all relevant guidance to ensure that everyone using or working in the Hall remain safe.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved