COVID - 19
Re-opening Shefford Community Hall under government guidelines.
Following the lifting of restrictions on 19 July 2021 we are delighted that the Community Hall is now open for regular bookings.
Although most legal restrictions have been lifted all Hirers must manage those that attend their class to minimise Covid transmission by following the list below -
* Hand washing and sanitising.
* Good ventilation to reduce the risk of transmission.
* Encourage sensible social distancing of 2 metres with a maximum of 25 persons permitted in the hall.
* Only one person is allowed in the kitchen area at any one time.
* The hall is cleaned and sanitized before you arrive but you are responsible for cleaning of all touchpoints, such as door and cupboard handles.
* Although face covering are no longer legally required we advise that in a confined space you continue to wear them so that those who are clinically vulnerable or not
fully vaccinated can attend. Use them in confined spaces like kitchen, corridors and toilets or more crowded events.
* Inform the booking officer the amount of tables and chairs required. All chairs will be covered with plastic covers.
* Hirers should ensure anyone attending have no symptoms or have come from a household where someone has had symptoms.
* The Hirer is to make a note of names and contact details of anyone attending their activity and retain for 3 weeks in case the NHS Test and Trace require the information.
We will continue to follow all relevant guidance to ensure that everyone using or working in the Hall remain safe.
The Hall will retain the following notices -
* The 'Test & Trace QR' poster will remain in place.
* Posters showing guidance on prevention of Covid transmission.
* We will continue to maintain Covid cleaning routines until advice indicates it is no longer required.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved