Freedom Day Cautions
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. It is important to stay cautious and help protect yourself and others.
Although most legal restrictions have been lifted at Step 4 and many people have been vaccinated it is still possible to catch and spread the virus. It is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk and while no situation is risk free, there are ways to protect ourselves and those around us.
* You are not required to stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live
* Keep the hall well ventilated when in use.
* Sanitizing of hands is recommended.
* The use of face masks has been lifted, but it is recommended that people
wear face coverings in the hall.
* There are no longer limits on the number that can use the hall.
* If you have symptoms please stay at home.
Every action will help reduce the spread of the virus in the coming months.
Everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious. For all our sakes lets hope the relaxation of the measurers work.
SHEFFORD FESTIVAL WEEK 2021
SEPTEMBER - Saturday 18th - Sunday 26th
Before we know it, Festival week will be upon us. There a number of events that take place - for example, Garage Sale Trail, Shefford Scarecrow Festival, Spoon Village to name just a few. If you are interested in participating or would like further information please contact - Ian Deavin on
07860 218334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplementary Conditions of Hire during COVID-19
Hirers must comply with the Covid-19 Risk Assessment, which you have been provided with. The following conditions are a supplement to and not a replacement for the hall's ordinary 'Conditions of Hire'.
1. The hirer is responsible for ensuring those that attend their activity comply with the COVID-19 Guidelines whilst entering and occupying the hall, as per the notices and posters displayed in the hall. Hand Sanitiser is supplied and must be used when entering and leaving the hall. Ensure that face mask are worn at all times, except those undertaking excercises or an activity that would impact on their ability to do so.
2. All those that attend your activity must not do so if they, or anyone in their household has COVID-19 symptoms in the last 7 days. They must get tested as soon as possible by the NHS Test, Track and Trace system.
3. The total number of people who may attend your activity/event is dependent on the Tier number the area is in at the time of the event. Particular care must be taken to ensure the social distancing of 2m apart is adhered to whilst standing and sitting is maintained.
4. You must keep a record of names and contact telephone numbers or email addresses of those attending your activity for a period of 3 weeks.
5. Notify the Booking Officer of the total number of tables and chairs required. These will be put in place by the Caretaker prior to the event, facilitating the social distancing rules. On completion of hire he will then clean and santize them and store them back in the storing areas.
6. The hall must be well ventilated whilst in use with either windows or doors being open. Please ensure that they are closed on leaving.
7. The kitchen is out of use therefore it is suggestd that people take their own refreshments.
8. The Hirer will be responsible for the disposal of any rubbish generated during the hire period which should be put in the bins provided before leaving the hall.
9. In the event of someone becoming unwell at the hall they must vacate the hall immediately. All others who are in the hall must provide contact details and inform the Booking Officer on Tel: 01462 811607.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved