Coffee Club - Closed until further notice
* Wednesdays - 9.30am - 11.00am
* Contact - Sue or John Francis on Tel: 01234 381533
Shefford Womens Institute (WI) - Commencing July
* Every 3rd Tuesday of the month - 7.30pm - 9.30pm.
For further information contact the President - Marian Oliver on Tel: 01462 339132.
* Tuesdays - 1.15pm - 3.15pm
For more information contact - Mike Dyer Tel: 01462 816968
Shefford and District Amateur Radio Club - (SADAR). Closed until further Notice
* Thursday evenings - 8pm - 9.30pm
The Shefford and District Amateur Radio Society have been active at Shefford for over 70 years!
What has kept the club active! AMATEUR RADIO ... The Worldwide radio communications hobby.
Nearly four million citizens of the free world enjoy the fascinating hobby of "Ham Radio". People who communicate with each other across the country and around the world, often to places not available via the internet.
Amateur stations enjoy special privileges and can also use their home computers linked to their radios to provide speech or data systems to communicate over great distances on a large number of wavebands reserved for amateur use. Licensed by the national authorities, amateurs are issued with their own personal radio call signs and, using simple aerials in the garden, the world is their oyster ... and the air waves are absolutely free! If you are interested in the possibility of transmitting on short wave radio, get in touch with us at Shefford!
For more information, go to - http://www.sadars.co.uk or stop by on Thursday evening at 7.30pm and introduce yourself. Or - Amateur Radio at "http://www.rsgb.org.uk/"
* Sundays - 7.00pm - 9.00pm
* Mondays - 2.30pm - 4.00pm
* Thursday - 2.30pm - 4.00pm
Ian is an experienced practitioner and teacher who has studied T'ai Ch'i in Beijing, Hong Kong, France and the UK. He is BCCMA recognised (British Council for Chinese Martial Arts) and a member of the Chinese Internal Arts Association. He is also a Karate 4th Dan. The benefits of T'ai Ch'i include improved posture, mobility, relaxation, breathing and circulation. It is suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
Gentle exercises each week focusing on balance and mobility - with a tea and biscuit break!
See - www.sheffordtaichi.org.
* Sunday Mornings - 9.30am - 11.30am
Further information contact Jonathan Marshall - Mobile: 07596 542565
Not all classes are running please to 'What's On' for details or contact Rosemarie number as below.
* Tuesdays - 6pm - 7pm - Beginners
7pm - 8pm - Improvers
8pm - 9pm - Intermediates
9pm - 9.30pm - Latest Dances
* Wednesdays - 6.30pm - 9.30pm - Intermediates/Advanced
* Thursdays - 10.00am - 11.00am - Beginners/11.00am - 12.30pm - Improvers/Intermediates
* Fridays - 2pm - 5.30pm - Social Once a month - ring for details
For further information contact - Rosemarie on Tel: 01462 617052 or Mobile: 07711370932.
Thai Kick Boxing
* Monday evenings - 6.30pm - 9.00pm - Adults
For further information contact - Miggy Marcantonio on Mobile: 07885249745 or
* Monday mornings - 9.30 am - 10.30am
Contact: Tina Sales - 01234 381533 or 07952 648682
Copyright © All Rights Reserved